MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2016 18:36:18 +0000
I'm looking for some great librarians!
I need some public library directors and/or staff willing to be part of a focus group next Saturday, October 22 at the Maine State Library.
You can join us in person - or via desktop video conferencing or via phone.
We will have 1 morning session and 1 afternoon session.
The morning will be 9:30 am - 10:30 am
The afternoon will be 1:00 pm - 2 pm

Our LSTA evaluation team is interested in having 1 group speak about Maine InfoNet services  and another group that represents small libraries and their perspective on MSL services.
My guess is that many of you fall in to both areas - so we may be able to cover both topics with one group in each time frame.

We will provide light refreshments if you come to Augusta.
It will likely be 1 hour of your time.
I understand that for many it is not part of your normal work hours but the evaluation team was unable to get the work done in Maine without a Saturday.

Email me if you would like to participate and we will work out the details.
Many thanks for your cooperation and your support of the work we do with our federal LSTA funds!
Janet

Janet McKenney
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library