Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 1994 12:46:09 -0500
Dave Raush is correct.  When I lived in DC I also caught this station's
broadcast of several different college hockey games.  That year they
had mostly the CCHA game of the week, but occaisonaly they would show
other games. I actually got to catch a few Cornell games (Cornell v Harvard
at Lynah one year).

Beware though,  the station may not be affiliated with PBS at all.  I think
it's just a public station.  That meant that between periods they cut to
the studio and nag the viewers for money.  Sometimes the begging cut into
the game coverage as they make the big pitch to alumni of the two teams.
If you can handle the incessant pleas for $$ between periods, this can
keep you connected to college hockey.  Happy viewing.

Eric Hoffman
Cornell '88
SUNY-Albany??
Let's Go RED!!!  Crush the SLU(t)'s and Lance the Knights!