From:
Michael Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1993 09:19:57 EST
Another observation...

Just before RPI's 4th goal (to put them up 4-2 against Maine) a line
change was made by Maine.  3 forwards went off, only 2 came on.  RPI
essentially had a power play when then scored that goal.  A mistake I've
never seen a Maine team make.

The Black Bears are hurting defensively.  I'm not sure who is going to
be healthy for the next game, but as it stands right now Maine only has
4 healthy defensemen.