Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1992 09:49:00 EDT
Thanks for providing the subscriber breakdown.  Since I just found
out about the Hockey-L list, I was wondering just how many others
around the country(and abroad) were involved.

Just a quick comment about the ECAC stats.  Seems to me that the
schools that are most represented (Cornell, Clarkson, RPI) are the
ones that have large (and good) engineering programs.  Do you think
there is some correlation between college hockey fans and engineering
or could it just be that only computer hackers and "techies" would
think of subcribing to the list?  Food for thought.

The fact that Harvard was not very well represented, just goes to show
that even though they have had excellent hockey teams for many years
now, their fans just don't compare us diehards at Cornell (Lynah
Faithful), Clarkson and RPI.

Eric Hoffman
Cornell '88, SUNY Albany??
Let's Go RED!!!