From:
"Janet B. Hodgson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1992 14:33:47 EDT
Associate Archivist, University Archives, Ekstrom Library
PHONE: 588-6674
When we were at Cornell the Armstrong brothers of Ithaca were playing little
league hockey.  They all went on to play college hockey at various schools
and we were wondering if anyone knows the wereabouts of Jim.  We had
heard he was coachng hockey at a school/college in Connecticut.  Can
anyone help?   Thanks.