Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1992 13:15:33 -0500
 HELP!

 Several of us who are on the list have been planning the First Annual Hockey-L
 Dinner at the Phinal Phour. I need some kind soul in Albany to do a bit of leg
 work to find us the right spot to have the dinner. If you are willing to make a
  few phone calls for us, please e-mail to me directly and I will send you the
 basic information so you can help us out.

 We (Erik, his wife Paula and I) are really looking forward to our trip to
 Albany and appreciate the help in organizing the dinner.

 For everyone who's planning to attend....the invitation with all the informatin
 will be out later this week!

 Thanks in advance!!!

 Carol
 [log in to unmask]  (internet) OR  [log in to unmask]