From:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:59:34 -0400
Well, just got my rejection too.  So my group I travel with, I will not
be able to offer us tix.  I have pretty much decided that I am not
going to go in 2005 anyway.  Was hoping for Milwaukee in 2006, but will
probably not be able to get tix for that either.

I have to say I am pretty disgusted with the whole thing and ready to
give up.  For two years now they have charged on my credit card and
then made me have to cover the finance charge for months until they
decide to give it back!  This whole prospect is just becoming too
expensive for me.  As far as I am concerned, I am ready to just turn my
back on the whole venture,  before the NCAA turns their back totally on
the folks like us -which is what they are doing.  I would prefer to
just walk on my own terms instead of theirs.  Folks like us who are the
back-bone of why this tourney is so successful each year just don't
have enough $$ so the NCAA will listen to us.

Okay, I will get off my soap-box now.  Congrats to those who got tix.

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!

(now in Tampa, FL)