From:
Rich Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 16:12:08 -0500
A lot of the problem was that Orpik's partner (Cass) decided to chase his
cover over to the boards, top of the circle, leaving the crease uncovered --
BC had problems with this man-for-man, lock-on stuff several times, giving
Maine some quality, all-alone chances in front -- something they're going to
have to address before Albany.

BTW, as a fan of the game (a BC fan, at that), I felt a little cheated last
night -- saw an exciting contest between 2 excellent teams at the top of
their game unravel in the last 4 minutes after a somewhat marginal call by
Piotrowski to create a 5-on-3 (!) -- don't think I've ever seen a ref insert
himself into the game like that in that situation -- just feel that this
game deserved better.