From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1992 16:24:50 -0500
>I hadn't followed the composition of the US team at all, and was
>stunned to hear the name "Moe Mantha" when I watched the US-Italy game.
>In the 1960s I frequently went to watch the Rhode Island Reds team
>play in the old AHL.  They had a veteran defenseman named "Moe
>Mantha."

That's right, he is his son.  He was born in Lakewood, Ohio (His father
must have played with the Barons), so in every article in Cleveland you
see "Moe Mantha of Lakewood."  He probably spent 1 year here.

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin)
Go: Penguins, Red Wings, Jr. Barons, Thunderbirds, and Cavs!