From:
"Derek M. Hodgins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 14:59:21 -0400
You can tell the difference when playing with kids that play high school
or travel and those that play juniors when you skate. The junior players
are more responsible with their sticks, go to any junior 'A' camp and
see that.

Personally, I like the rule change. If college hockey is to become more
of a breeding ground for NHL players like the OHL or such, this rule is
necessary in making the game more similar to the pro game by giving
players the same responsibilities, even if it in something as small as
the use of their sticks.

--
Derek Michael Hodgins
Columbia Design, Co.