From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:58:12 -0700
Hi All (actually prob a small minority of you all):

I have heard from many folks who are upset with the ticket distributions,
the lack of communication, and the bait and switch method of giving $75
nosebleed seats out as $90 seats, even to those who ordered a year ago.

I have been in contact with the chancellor guy at UAA (his email is on the
covering letter) and he, finally I thnk, understands what I am talking
about. I have forwarded several letters to him, folks who have sent to me,
hoping I had some connections. I dont. I have been away from the game
since March 1964, except for this list and the web.  So if you are stuck
with tickets and feel you did not get a fair shake, please please please,
let him know. Also call the pond. They blame the NCAA, butit is still
worth a call.

Perhaps we can make a change in attitude and/or substance, if not here,
for the following years. Unfortuantley for some of us, this is it.  I have
suggested tohim he try to make a quickfix for the $90 nosebleed folks and
get teh NCAA to trade us for a few of the lower bowl seats.  Probably that
will not happen, but at least he should know (and he has promised
toforward to the NCAA) that this is not a good system.

See you all there!!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64