From:
Chuck Cliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:10:01 EST
In a message dated 99-03-12 07:04:56 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< At 08:57 AM 3/11/99 EST, Chuck Cliff wrote:
 >The only thing I can gather from this is that someone has always reserved
the
 >center ice lower bowl sits, or 5 years in a row I've had bad luck.

 I guess it's been 5 years of bad luck. In '95 in Providence former
 Hockey-L'er Ron Correia and I sat against the glass in the first row behind
 the bench. (We never could get Red Berenson to sit down so we could see, no
 matter how nicely we asked.)

Make it six years of bad luck. I have two pairs of tickets for this year. One
set is low in the upper bowl along the sideline. The other set is high in the
lower bowl in the endzone. Maybe the NCAA would consider a small donation as a
way to get lower bowl sideline tickets (just not right behind the bench). It
works at most universities I know of.

Chuck Cliff