From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 09:47:11 -0700
Well, after a good nice sleep I want to assure folks I am NOT a whiner
(maybe a wine-oh after living in CA for so long :-) and am definitely
gonna enjoy myself come heck or high water. Just think a bit of courtesy
and communication would have worked wonders here. The Pond guy blamed it
on the NCAA for not telling them what and how many seats they wanted til
last week. I find that believeable.  He did say they were refuding the 15
buck diff to those stuck like this and also said there were LOTS of
complaints.  Especially out in the west coast to we think that for
example, North Dakota will fill their quota? The professed idea, or one of
them, is to build the college game fan base on the west coast. How does
this anti-west coast fan policy agree with that? It does not.

Those of yo uwho want, complain to NCAA, I found Dennis Hoppe of Div I
hockey email on their website. Also the UAA chancellor in charge of hosting.

Hope to see you all there. Yes, chuck's attitude is great and his data
seems to indicate the NCAA is totally inconsistent. what else is new.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64