From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:39:49 -0700
John:

Yu miss my point: Is it fair to stuff folks who paid $90 a year ago in the
upper reaches in lieu of POSSIBLY selling out down below? Least they could
have done is had a lottery.  They charged my credit card a year ago. Now
they tell me the seat location???? Wht kind of policy is that? I am sure
teh NCAA knew EXACTLY what seats they wanted back a year ago. And I think
they coul dhave mixed it up a bit. Just asking for fairness not special
consieration.
Anyway hockey content, if RPI makes it, I'll try for one of their tickets,
lots of luck.

Tony