From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 21:28:56 -0500
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> (3) Any guess as to what the people involved with the selection process
>> think?
>
>I keep hoping Jack McDonald, the AD at Quinnipiac, who, incidentally, is a
>member of hockey-l and a member of the NCAA hockey committee (that is the
>selection committee) will say something.  That is, presuming that he would
>not be violating an NCAA confidentiality requirement by addressing this forum
>before the selection becomes public.

If you have followed McDonald's recent posts here on HOCKEY-L on the "top
25" and the like,(going from memory for me - can't figure out how to access
the archives), is there any doubt Mr. McDonald desperately wants his
beloved Q in the dance THIS YEAR ?

If they got in, no doubt marked to play the #1 seed, I'd give Q odds
approximately between the hoops odds for the championship victory for:

Winthrop:  1 trillion:1  and
Florida A & M: 6 gazillion:1

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***