From:
Chuck Cliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:40:32 EST
How each team has performed down the stretch (last ten games). Looks like
this:

MSU 6-1-3  vs LSSU 5-4-1
UM 3-5-2  vs  BG 5-5-0
OSU 6-4-0  vs  FSU 3-5-2
ND 3-5-2  vs  NMU 4-3-3

All and all maybe the best set of first round matchups in awhile. I would also
look for the top four to advance. As well as the UM-BG and ND-NMU matchups to
possibly go 3 games. I suspect the other two to be won in two close games.

Chuck Cliff
<<
 here is how the top 4 CCHA teams have done against each other and each other
 alone this year

 MSU       5-2-3
 OSU       5-2-2
 UM         2-5-3
 NDU       2-5-2

 all of the first round matchups should be tough ones for these 4 teams,
though
 I believe that all four will make it to the finals.  It wouldn't surprise me
 to see all of these series go the full 3 games - especially the UM-BGSU
series
 and the NDU-NMU series.
 MSU and OSU should be meeting in the finals like they did last year with the
 same results.