From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 17:12:51 -0500
On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:43:50 -0500 Clay Satow wrote:

> I agree.  In fact I'll go one step beyond and say that I'm GLAD that College
> Hockey isn't as big as basketball or football, two sports that are driven by
> tv.  Let me watch the games on an accessible tv channel, and every once in a
> while, let me, a person with no connections, buy tickets for the regionals
> and/or the finals, and I'm happy.

I agree with that 100%.  Try getting tickets for the basketball final four by
posting a request to their listserv.

College basketball is all about money.  College hockey is all about fun.  OK,
I'm ready for someone to post the top ten reasons why hockey is better than
basketball.

--
Edward N. Moller
Controller