From:
Lance P Riegert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lance P Riegert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 15:37:24 -0000
College Hockey always seems to be way behind other college sports like football, and basketball. When the NCAA Selection Comitte choses the 12 teams to make the Natoinal Tounrey, is it going to be broadcasted accross the nation on CBS?!? Basketball and Football get National TV coverage on a regular basis. Is the Frozen Four on Nation TV? (That is really a question, I don't know). If the Media could tell people that there is a sports called hockey, and it is played at the college level. College Hockey would be a lot better off.
---
*"To you from failing hands we throw the torch.*
*          Be yours to hold it high."          *

What are you N2?  Choose from 150 free e-mail addresses.
http://www.n2mail.com