From:
Mike Welvaert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Welvaert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:04:41 -0500
     Keep the top-10 only.  Expanding at this time just doesn't make sense
     to me either.  I agree with Adam, and others who have posted the
     percentage, etc.

     Using the below comment, and to compare to squeak-ball, then you would
     also propose having a Top-70 for College Hoops, since the tourney
     field is 64 teams?

     Wait until there are 90 to 100 teams...then we can discuss it again.

     Mike Welvaert, UND '90
     GO SIOUX...ONE MORE TIME IN '99!!