From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:27:32 -0400
On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 23:34:28 EDT Mindy Drexel wrote:

> << 77, Mike Pandolfo (Jay's bro, I assume) >>
>
> I was quite curious about this myself when I saw this....  They are both from
> Massachusettes, but Mike went to high school at St. Sebastian's while Jay went
> to Burlington high school...  I asked a friend of mine who knows college
> hockey better than I do about it, and she's pretty sure they are cousins.

They are brothers.  Mike spent his freshman year at Burlington High School, then
transferred to Saint Sebastian's after he blew away the Middlesex League
competition.  When he was at St. Seb's two years ago, Mike was already bigger than
Jay.  Mike will attend BU in the fall, but according to an article in the Sunday
Boston Globe, his options open for the future are wide open.

BTW, Jay and Mike's maternal grandfather is a member of Northeastern's Hall of
Fame.  Mr. Byrne once scored five goals in one game for the Huskies.  I had the
pleasure of sitting with him (and the rest of the Pandolfo family, including Mike)
when he was alive during Jay's Terrier career in Section 10 of Walter Brown
Arena.  He was a wonderful gentleman who took great pride in his grandson's
accomplishments.

--
Edward N. Moller
Controller