Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 13:55:16 -0500
I feel a need to add my two cents, considrering how close the BU games were in
the semis and the finals, and how close the BU Maine games were at the end of
the season...Maine was the best team in the nation at the end of the season, but
I guess that the best team doesn't always win...hmmmmm.

so it was not maize and blue, blue and bananas

all sioux fans may disregard this errant rambling