From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:46:18 -0800
On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Joe LaCour wrote:

> Is is just me, or is the signal a bit scratchy?
>
> I think I'm on the Northway listening to some distant radio
> station.

That always seems to be the case. I don't know, in my case I figured
it was because I was listening on the 14.4 feed. But since I like
listening to distant radio stations, it's not a problem to me. ;-)

BTW, I managed to luck out this afternoon and ended up in a bar that carries
Empire. So I got to see the first period on TV with no sound, and came
home to hear the second and third, with no picture.

Sadly, I have to be out tomorrow during the final. I am now working on
trying to get an Internet connection set up at Mount Douglas High
School's football field. ;-)

See you later,
John

--
John Edwards, BA                  Minister of Chasing Wild Geese (DNRC)  O-
[log in to unmask]       http://www.islandnet.com/~jedwards