From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 22:59:17 -0500
With the playoffs, and the summer, I know that some people will be signing off again for the summer.  For anybody interested in BG hockey and that  want to keep up on the various "goings on," BG players in the pro leagues, along with anything else vaguely related to the Falcon hockey world, I run a list you might want  to check out.  It is much more broad in focus as it deals with all BG hockey teams, alumni, current events, and is otherwise a good place to have fun.  It isn't a media list though a number of people associated with the hockey media have signed on.  It intended to be someplace to ask questions, and air views, right or wrong, and regardless of experience.  We also organize car pools, relate "war stories" and things you can't do here as it is off topic.  So it also isn't another Hockey-L.  More a compliment to it.  In any case it is a low traffic list, so you won't have to worry about filling a mail box over the summer.

To join the list send an email message to:
Don't put anything in the subject field.  If your service won't allow for that, just put "E-Ticket."
On the first line of the message area, type:
subscribe E-Ticket "your name here"
Obviously put your name, or what you want to be known as-if anything-in place of "your name here."

Off season topics will run from the past season, how our former players are doing in the pros, the upcoming season, and whatever the heck comes up!

Anybody of any walk of life or aspect of hockey is welcome and encouraged to join the list.  We are up to about 84 people, and another 18 that wish to remain anonymous.

Any questions, or problems email me at [log in to unmask]

I am, as always,

Nathan W.L. Boyle

  | [log in to unmask]    [log in to unmask]    |
  | http://members.aol.com/NathanWLB/index.html       |