From:
John Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 09:45:16 -0600
I posted this about a month ago, but I haven't seen much response to it.

Any of the hockey-l'ers out there up for a (friendly!) game of ice hockey
during the Championship weekend in Milwaukee?  It sounded like there was
enough interest among those traveling to Cincy last year that we might be
able to pull it off in Milwaukee this year.

For those of you who haven't gotten back to me but are interested, DO IT NOW.

Here are the options I presented last time around:

        ___  I am interested in playing, depending on the time we can get.

        ___  I am willing to put down a $10 deposit to hold the rink and will
             be refunded the difference the day of the game, or the entire
             amount should the whole deal not go through.

        ___  Keep me posted if you hear of any open hockey opportunities.

For those of you who are interested in skating but NOT playing hockey, I
expect there will be plans for a hockey-l'er outing to the Pettit National Ice
Center, which is about 20 minutes from the downtown/Bradley Center area in
Milwaukee.  Probably sometime on Friday between games.

John Perkins