From:
glenn auerbach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
glenn auerbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 15:05:55 EST
     This is a true story forwarded to me today from U of M.

     Glenn Auerbach

A guy (Joe) who works at the University of Michigan brought his 4 yr old
niece and his brother to Friday's game against Brown University.  *[For
those who have not visited Yost, when a Brown penalty ended, the announcer
would say, "Brown full strength" and the crowd would respond, "...and they
still suck!" - no moral judgement on my part here - just relating a story.]*
 On Saturday, his sister in law asked Joe how the game went.  The niece
answered "they still suck".    Joe and his brother broke out laughing, and
the niece is not allowed to attend any more hockey games!