From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 14:37:29 -0700
Of course the real problem is, as I have pointed out repeatedly, that the
WCHA in particular, the CCHA quite a bit, do NOT play enough non-conf
games to even make an argument!  HE plays a lot of ECAC opponents mainly
and we can see year after year, generally, they have an edge.  But not as
much as you might think and occasionally none... point is you can argue
til you are blue in the face, but if you don't play the games there is no
experiment being performed.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64