From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 12:02:31 -0600
As far as I know, no one has stepped forward to help in the
planning of the Fifth Annual Hockey-L Dinner at the Phinal Phour!

We need someone who knows Cincinnati and the local hang-outs that
are around the arena to help out.

I'm the veteran planner that can assist from afar in coaching you
through it. Ron Correia did a great job last year in Providence
with a little help from me, so it can be done.

So, if you are a local Cincy-person and would be interested in
helping out (PLEASE, PLEASE!) just e-mail me and we'll get the
dinner plans rolling!

This has turned into quite the EVENT in the past few years and
I am looking forward to this years with great anticipation!

-Carol