From:
Chuck Kucera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 08:41:06 -0500

>Minnesota goals scored by: Kraft, Crowley, Berg, LaFleur, and Bonin (2)
>
>First two Minnesota goals were scored in the first period at 00:15 and
>00:46!!!   They led 4-0 after the first, and North Dakota only scored
>in the waning moments of the third period to ruin goalie DeBus's bid
>for a shutout.

Great game! Hobey Baker candidate Brian Bonin with two goals and
the assist. Lots of rough stuff in this game, including two 5-minute
majors to the Gophers, both of which were killed off nicely. No fighting
penalties were assessed.

I guess all those UND fans who said "the Gophers will be securely in
5th place if the Souix sweep the Gophers" failed to realize two things:
1) We still have 2 games in hand against them
2) We're alot better than them

It's off to Alaska to play those Sea Wolves on Friday/Saturday, 10:00
PM CST.

Go Gophers!

Kuch