From:
"Rand P. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rand P. Hall
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 08:39:41 +0000
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> I wish to thank everyone who was put up with the horrible access
> trouble you have had over the past month when visiting, or trying to
> site, my web site.  As of today the site should once again be much
> more accessible and data tranfers should be much faster.

Yes, it IS much better. I was just commenting to Mike Machnik that the
service was slow. You guys ARE miracle workers :-)

> Since the Merrimack site is also on the same server, it also is once
> again accessible.  I recommend visiting the site if you have not yet
> done so.  Besides being an excellent site, the Warriors may quite
> likely be one of the better teams in Hockey East year.  Why wait to
> visit the site until after everyone else realizes how good Merrimack
> is?  Visit the site now and learn about the team.

Do visit, Mike puts on a good show. If you want the down and dirty about
the Warriors, join the Warriors mailing list by sending a message that
says SUBSCRIBE to [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
rand