From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 23:27:04 -0400
I wish to thank everyone who was put up with the horrible access
trouble you have had over the past month when visiting, or trying to
site, my web site.  As of today the site should once again be much
more accessible and data tranfers should be much faster.  A new and
much more robust server has replaced the previous server.  If you do
have any problems accessing my pages, please e-mail, so I can inform
my ISP of the problems.

Since the Merrimack site is also on the same server, it also is once
again accessible.  I recommend visiting the site if you have not yet
done so.  Besides being an excellent site, the Warriors may quite
likely be one of the better teams in Hockey East year.  Why wait to
visit the site until after everyone else realizes how good Merrimack
is?  Visit the site now and learn about the team.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html