From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 00:39:20 -0400
If you have visited my BU hockey web site I would appreciate it if
you would fill out the following survey and e-mail it back to me.
Until now I have created and maintained the site with very little
input and feedback from those who visit it.  Your answers to this
survey are very important and will help me in the future to hopefully
make the site even better.

Thank you very much.

Sean

----------
BU Web Site Survey

Monitor Questions

1) How may colors is your monitir set to display?
        a) 16
        b) 256
        c) 65,536
        d) 16 million
        e) other
        f) do not know

2) What is the screen resolution?
        a) 640 x 480
        b) 800 x 600
        c) 1024 x 768
        d) 1280 x 1024
        e) other
        f) do not know

Browser Questions

1) What type of web browser do you use?

        a) Version?

2) Do you load/view images?

3) Does it center text and images?

4) Does it allow you to see backgrounds?

5) Does it display tables correctly?

BU Web Site Questions

1) Is there a good balance between images and content/text on the pages?

2) Would you like to see more/less images per page?

3) Would you like to see the use of tables in place of pre-formatted text?

4) Is it easy/hard to navigate through the site?

5) Is the site well laid out and information easy to find?

6) Are the links easy to use / useful?

7) What would you like to see on the site in the future?

Thank you for taking this survey.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html