From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 07:20:33 -0700
Hi Gang!

<re: the posting snipped below>

Seems to me that if the WCHA wants to prove it is the best, it should back
off on its regular season schedule that makes it virtually impossible to
get any sense of feeling with respect to the rest of the leagues because
of the heavy percentage of league games.  I know this is an old theme, but
until the WCHA does this, then it seems to me the "pudding" where the
proof is, is the NCAAs and last year it was clear that the top teams in
HE were a notch above the rest!

On another topic, I see all sorts of predictions from both ECAC people and
non-ECAC people and the RPI seems to be ranked in the top half of the
league, ranging from 2 to 6.  Am I missing something?  With graduation
losses and a lot of freshman, I personally hope this is true, but myself
had them pegged in the lower half .... depending on long the how the talented
frosh take to develop!  Anyone in the RPI community comment?

Tony Buffa
RPI '64