From:
"Longtine, Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Longtine, Kelly
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 13:14:31 EDT
I am new to this list and unsure of how the discussions work.  I am a
transfer student at Ferris State University (MI).  Most of the
postings I have read have been from East Coast Hockey.  Being at
Ferris, we are in the CCHA.  Last year I was at WMU {western MI}
There I played INT, and went to most of the games.  Western did play
Colgate and won both of the games of a weekend series.  I noticed
they play Colgate again this year.  As most of you know Western had
a dissapointing season last year.  One highlight they did have was
goalie Mike Renfrew who did stand out.  I am a novice to the versing
of college hockey but I have grown up playing and watching hockey.
I am originaly from the U.P. {upper peninsula of MI}.  I used to go to
alot of NMU games.  The WCHA was who I was most familer with then.  Now
I am getting used to the CCHA and am planning on trying out for the
club team here at Ferris.  Last year at Western they did not have a
club team.  But last month they sent me a request to try out for a
new club team that they are starting up this year.  It only figures
that after I transfered they decided to have a club team.  Oh well
I look forward to trying out here at Ferris and getting in shape.
Go Bulldogs?  Ferris that is.  KJL:::::