From:
COLLEEN CARDIFF <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COLLEEN CARDIFF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 1995 13:45:06 -0400
I was wondering if anyone would know if the Lakers schedule was out yet
and if anyone would know the names of the incoming freshman that have
been selected to play for the Lakers. I noticed on the list that certain
other teams have their schedule out already and I was curious as to when
a NCAA division one team has to put out the schedule for the following
year? Thanks for listening to me.

Colleen