Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 1995 21:40:00 -0500
Would any of the Hockey-l UMD fans please respond to answer
some questions about the Home game that UMD played versus
UW at the Bradley Center earlier this season.

1) Did UMD retain any Home Ice advantage at the Bradley Center? How?

2) How were seating reservations handled between Home and Visitor Schools
fans? Who got the 'preferred' lower seats between blue lines?

3) Were either teams bands in attendance?  Seated where?

4) What would you change if UMD plays a Home game at the Bradley Center
again?

Thanks for the help...  I would like to know so I can discuss with an AD
about such an event.

John Sarma

...sig available upon request.