Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 18:59:47 CST

> I have tix for the tourney at the Dane County Colliseum. I don't know the
> seating arrangement and the guy on the phone at Ticketmaster didn't have a
> map. So, I told him I would take section 300 up high hoping it is center ice.
> Someone please tell me where I'm sitting!!!!!!!!

Well, it's not center ice.  It's on an end.  If I recall correctly, it's
on the end.  Now, granted, I haven't been there in a week, but here's
how I remember it.

              VP  BP
  /-----------  --  -------------\
 /                                \
/                                  \    X
|   V                          B   |
|   G                          G   |
|                                  |
\                                  /    Y
 \                                /
  \-----------  --  -------------/
              VB  BB

VP - visitor penalty
VG - visitor goal (they defend first)
VB - visitor bench
BP, BG, BB, are Badger equivalents

I think 300 is about where the X is, right next to the band.
Maybe down by Y.  I'm not quite sure...

I do think it's on that side, though.

You'll probably have an obstructed view of one or both corners on that
side.

--
Carl Streeter             |  "Nothing is more frightening than
[log in to unmask]     |    ignorance in action"   --Goethe