From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 11:56:28 -0600
        I went to the Down under Club in Grand Forks to watch the CC and
Minnesota game on MSC.
        I thought the Gophers played awesome before the let up occured
Which makes me wounder if their conditioning is a little suspect
I heard people behind be me go crazy every time the Tigers Scored
and I looked around to find a good number of the Fighting Sioux in there.
I asked them who they were chearing for and one of them remarked CC.
It goes to show there is no love lost between our two schools.  I think that
the Overtime controversy was bad If the refs are going to stretch that into in
the crease that is Hog wash I have seen worse calls than that be goals. I
think that the Gophers got robbed. Ive have seen the Goalie get checked
out of his crease and mauled and still see the Refs not wave a goal off
        I did also think that the tying goal was a bit offsides but again
a ref calls are based on judgement and his perception.
This bring us back to the argument and I agree the level of officating is
terrible.
        ********Landon wilson Anounced that he will turn pro this weekend.