From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 06:18:13 -0700
On Sat, 18 Mar 1995, AVROM LITIN wrote:

> Mike, It is just that at times the officiating has been so bad in recent years.
> In the CCHA it was much better before last years experiment.  We will just
> have to put up with these remarks until the ref's improve.  Even though it
> might not be polite and you might not like it, Commenting when the ref's
> affect a game gives a better impression to those people who were not there.

I wonder if I am the only one who has been hearing and seeing comments
like this for as long as I've been following sports.  As long as we root
passionately for our teams the officials will never "improve".

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!!

Disclaimer: This post does not imply that I never make such comments :-)