From:
AVROM LITIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AVROM LITIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 1995 01:32:03 CST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Patrick Bresina
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>>  by Carol S White
>
>> Minnesota wins 3-2 on a third period goal by Casey (the hero) Hankinson!
>>
>> North Dakota played tough and the game was close all the way. Gophers could
>> have played better, but got the win despite the officiating.
>                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>Is it just me, or are other people also getting sick of reading lines
>like this all of the time?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mike
>
>+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------+
>|   Michael Patrick Bresina   |     America's always had a problem     |
>|  [log in to unmask]  |  with illegal aliens.  Ask any Indian. |
>+-----------------------------+----------------------------------------+
Mike, It is just that at times the officiating has been so bad in recent years.
In the CCHA it was much better before last years experiment.  We will just
have to put up with these remarks until the ref's improve.  Even though it
might not be polite and you might not like it, Commenting when the ref's
affect a game gives a better impression to those people who were not there.

IMHO,
Avrom

Avrom Litin                    University of Illinois at Chicago
[log in to unmask]                           Department of Chemistry
[log in to unmask]                                Mail Code 111
[log in to unmask]                            845 W. Taylor St
72567,[log in to unmask]                  Chicago IL 60607-7061
OS/2 in '92, Warp in '95             Windows 95 might ship in 96