From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 14:11:29 -0600
On Thursday, 16 Mar 1995, Carol S White wrote:

> Minnesota wins 3-2 on a third period goal by Casey (the hero) Hankinson!
>
> North Dakota played tough and the game was close all the way. Gophers could
> have played better, but got the win despite the officiating.
>
> Bring on the Tigers!
> Details later.

        After reading this I should The Gophers were lucky to get out of
there with a win. Doug Woog look nervous before the game. The Officiating
sucked on both sides of the ice. I have a prediction for tonights game the
Gopher will win and DU will beat the badgers. But the Pioneers will win
the Gophers don't play good against that goalie wally or what ever his
name is. They will be worried about him and DU wioll prevail.....  I was
listening to the MSC announcer last say how there are going to be
4 teams from the WCHA isn't going to happen
        TOP 12 Selections will be aired on MSC at 8:00 Sunday.