From:
"Brady W. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brady W. Clark
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 1995 20:11:26 +119303728
Don't fault the Minn. players too much...  Schill has been Defensive
player of the week once already this season, and he was just simply
incredible last night in goal for the Wolves... another night, and two
of those probably would have gone in.

I don't know wether you'd call Thornborough's short-hander for UAA
soft or not....  he came in on the right side, got close, faked,
Callinan committed, and Thornborough let the puck trickle in the left
side of the goal.  Was pretty, and without any Minn. defenders around,
I don't think Callinan had much of a chance at it.

--
Brady W. Clark -- System Manager, saturn.uaamath.alaska.edu    UNIX?  At UAA?!?
University of Alaska Anchorage Department of Mathematical Sciences