From:
Braden Nago <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Braden Nago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 00:35:39 -0500
To all Internet citizens, especially college hockey loving ones...

With regard to the recent posts about the AOL/Good times e-mail message
that supposedly contains a virus...I recently received such a warning as
well, followed quickly by another message with the words "good
times" in the subject line.  Well, I read it anyways, and the
message said it was all a big joke.

I'm no computer scientist, but I don't believe it's possible to wipe out
one's hard drive merely by reading an e-mail message.  I don't think
there's anything to worry about here....of course, if anyone has
information to the contrary, do let us know!

Obligatory college hockey content:  When I signed up for NESN recently,
the woman on the other end of the line thought I was crazy.  "The Bruins
aren't playing, you know!" she said.  No kidding...

I said, "Yeah, but college hockey IS!  I want my NESN!"  At least she was
nice enough not to charge me a change-of-service fee.

--Julian Chu