From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 10:31:44 -0700
With the lockout continuing and no prospect for settlement in sight, I
think it might be worthwhile to mail our sentiments for some Div I college
hockey to the head honchos at ESPN.  If they are going to show reruns of
past NHL games, they might as well show the 1991 fly-casting championships
(apologies to those of you who might be of that persusasion :-) )  or
barrel-jumping or maybe Evel Knievel's attempt at the Snake River way back...

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

Drooling for some college hockey, and we get ESPN here in the boonies!