From:
BILL SCHNELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BILL SCHNELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 13:18:26 -0400
Today's Providence Journal states that due to the NHL lockout this
Friday's scheduled game will be replaced with a replay of game 7 of
the '94 Stanley Cup final.  If there is any possibility of the UMD - UW
being on ESPN2, I didn't hear it mentioned during last night's IHL game
which would seem to make it doubtful.

Guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and wait a little longer.

-Bill