From:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Kitay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 23:34:27 -0400
As a native Clevelander, my heart goes out to all the Golden Flash fans at KSU
who may lose their team.  Hey, at least you guys have football to look forward
to--AS IF.  It's funny, I never even knew KSU had hockey until I came to BU.
With the revitalization of hockey in the Big C, the opening in the fall of
Gateway Arena (has anyone bought naming rights yet) next to the 2-day old
Jacobs Field, and the possibility WHICH I HAVE HEARD FROM RELIABLE MEDIA SOURCES
of the Hartford Whalers moving to Cleveland after the arena opens and siplacing
(that's displacing) the Lumberjacks, it is sort of a blow that KSU would
kill the only program in Northern Ohio.
I am interested in people's thoughts on all these issues, especially the
Whalers moving.

Joel Kitay
BU '94
Anchor, Boston Neighborhood Network News Sports
Columnist, Daily Free Press
Looking desparately for a job.