From:
Linda Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 1994 19:07:20 -0400
I deleted all my mail, but I think I saw that someone wanted to know the all
WCHA Team. Well, I just looked at my Michigan Hockey Magazine and it was in
there, so here it is:

follows:
 First Team                        Second Team
 G    Jamie Ram, MTU           G   Lee Schill,AA
 D    Shawn Reid,CC            D   Kent Fearns,CC
 D    Chris McAlpine,MIN       d   Kelly Hultgren,SCS
 F    Chris Marinucci,M-D      F   Andrew Shire,WIS
 F    Kelly Fairchild,WIS      F   Jef Nielsen,MIN
 F    Jay McNeill,CC           F   Mike Harding,NMU
     This was the only info supplied.

   Tom Morrison.