From:
Steve Weisfeldt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 09:58:38 EST
Yesterday, a couple of players at Denver University were wondering if any
of us Hockey-Lers had heard who their new coach was going to be.  I posted
a response but for some strange reason the listserver rejected my post.

Anyways, I've heard that ex-BC coach Steve Cedorchuk has the job if he
wants it.  Apparently the AD at Denver U. is an BC grad and he and Steve
are old pals.

    Steve

P.S.  Thanks for participating guys!  It's always great to hear from the
players!!

Steve Weisfeldt                                   Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
University of Lowell (now UMASS-Lowell)  1986, 1988
[log in to unmask]                          Roloson for Hobey!!!!!!