From:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Parter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 1994 22:17:58 -0600
Andrew has some really neat ideas -- which can also be used to promote
your local college hockey team, if they aren't sold out (like they
usually are here).

In fact, even in a place like Madison, where Badger hockey is very
popular, it works.  I helped get my brother 10 tickets to take his
project team from work to a Badger game this January (when it was
easier to get tickets), and they had a blast, and want to go again. In
December I had 2 extra tickets to the Badger Hockey Showdown. I gave
them to a friend (who often goes to the Badger games) and she and her
friend had so much fun they bought WCHA tournament tickets that night.

Now, to get the local media to give better coverage of teams
OTHER than the Badgers....

        --david

ps: 7 hours until I leave for St. Paul... good luck to all the teams!