From:
Hockey Mainia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hockey Mainia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 10:18:11 -0600
On Tue, 22 Mar 1994, Neil Goldberg wrote:

>         I thiughtxxx thought I'd start some discussuiom on the Hobey finalists.
>
>         Here's the list again:
>
>         Craig Conroy, F, Clarkson
>         Dean Dxxx Fedorchuk, F, Alaska-Fairbanks
>         Neil Little, G, RPI
>         Chris Marinucci, F, Minnesota-Duluth
>         Sean McCann, D, Harvard
>         David Oliver, F, Michigan
>         Jamie Ram, G, Michigan Tech.
>         Dwayne Roloson, G, UMass-Lowell
>         Steve Shields, G, Michigan
>         Brian Wiseman, F, Michigan
>
>         for forwards (Olympics, where have you gone Derek Plante when we need yo
> u?))

        As for Derek, he's living quite nicely as a Buffalo Sabre.  How
ever there is an Minnesota - Duluth Bulldog well deserving of the
Hobey... Chris Marinucci.  Last year when the 'Dogs won the McNaughton
Cup he was an instrumental part of the first line, and specialty lines.
Yes Plante was there too, but Marinucci has proved with this years
performance that he wasn't riding the coat tails of Plante.  He did win
the WCHA scoring title and Player of the Year awards.