From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 1994 21:00:40 -0500
With the season winding down, I think it would be appropriate to
say thanks to some people. Some deserve thanks from the whole list
and a few others, from me personally. I know the season's not over
but don't see why it's not appropriate.

Thanks to everyone who compiles and posts the computer ratings. If my
memory serves correct, that would be: Erik Biever (the (in)famous RPICH :),
Keith Instone (TCHCR), Robin Lock and Tim Danehy (CHODR) and the guy
who posts the Krach ratings (sorry about forgetting your name). It's
really interesting to compare how all the polls rate different teams.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to type in all the voted-on polls.

Thanks to the people who type in league reports, scores and standings
every week. John H, Erik B, Bill F and Mike M especially.

Thanks to Pete Bellmore, of the Cheel staff, who provides me with the
weekly ECAC press releases.

Thanks to Wayne, for moderating the list.

Also, thanks to Bill F for compiling the hockey-L poll.

Thanks to Carol White for designing the cool buttons, in the past, and now
the tshirts/sweatshirts.

Thanks especially to Mike Machnik and Glenn Gale for putting up with my
more than slightly rambling emails.

Thanks to everyone who contributes their personal insight, opinions and
the most up-to-date college hockey news anywhere. It's made Hockey-L
far and away the top source of coll hockey info anywhere. Keep it up!

Thanks to anyone who I've forgotten to mention.

"It's a great day for hockey."  ---Bob Johnson

Bri Farenell                                     Clarkson '95
[log in to unmask]                 Glens Falls High '91
AHL and NCAA contact for rec.sport.hockey        Go Erin Whitten (GFH '89)!
Adirondack Red Wings, AHL Calder Cup Champs: '81  '86  '89  '92
Bri's (revised) Hoops Final Four picks: Arizona, Florida, Michigan and Duke
Bri's Hockey Final Four Picks: BU, Lake Superior St, RPI and Mass-Lowell